Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Part #5 of catching up with the now...





We're almost there... I have one more folder in my stash and of course another week to catch up on after that... Let's just get to it then, shall we?!

The top image speaks strongly to me... The door had just closed and I was lucky to get such an expressive shot of the woman who had just entered the train... Not sure what is really going on with her, but I like the intensity of the emotion...


Full on...


Shortly after...



Stripes are usually not my kind of thing...


Sephora bag as fashion accessory... What a statement! :)


Sweet to see...


Undistracted...


Reflections galore...


Nicely dressed...


Great face...


Wondering, thinking?


One of my favorite set ups... People getting off the train... 


Checking things out...


Rushing...


Summer definitely has its good sides... 


Exiting with a sense of purpose...


Somehow wholesome...


Alert...


End of the day... Or at least this blog entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment